Alex is a skilled professional with 12 years of work experience into the oil & gas industry who specializes in the management of operations, instrumentation and equipment plus overseeing safety, health and environmental regulatory compliance and enforcement in the workplace.
Highlights from his career accomplishments include:
- Managing and maintaining accountability for the HSE performance by hiring, training, and staffing projects with reliable professional personnel.
- Establishing department goals, objectives, and actively supporting subordinate personnel in achievement of established goals and objectives.
- Facilitating Incident Investigations and providing reliable solutions.
- Effectively planned Land/Marine Operations.
- Numerous training programs related to my occupation.
- Have successfully worked in places like Norway, Iraq, Oman, Argentina.
- Deep knowledge in different oil and gas equipment’s.
With his comprehensive experience directing safety, health and environmental issues and compliance —along with his finely honed organizational and staff training abilities—he carries his record of successful Petroleum Supervisor/Manager experience to your company.
For more information, please contact email@example.com referencing N182189.