HIGHLY MOTIVATED ACHIEVER OF PROVEN INFRASTRUCTURE CONSTRUCTION ABILITY with over 28 years’ experience with major Civil Engineering and Tunnel Construction Projects working for Contractors and Consultants.
All round Tunnel Construction Specialist/Advisor. Worked at various countries such as Ireland, India, Sri Lanka, north and southern Africa, China, Indonesia, etc. – who offers:
- Strong multi-level managerial / team leadership and supervisory skills.
- TBM, NATM, Drill and Blast excavations, consolidation grouting, segment fabrication and placing supervision, tunnel lining, etc.
- Very experienced at different methods of tunneling, especially in very difficult ground conditions.
- Strategic planning, organizing and coordinating flair.
- Construction Supervision.
- Organization skills – ability to communicate effectively at all levels – Clients, Contractors.
- Quality and Safety – Multiple sites HSE, advisory and implementation experience, etc.
- Tunnel Engineering and Rock Support expertise.
- Quality and Safety – Multiple sites HSE, advisory and implementation experience.
- Settlement monitoring, instrumentation, pre/post condition surveys.
- Computer literacy – including Microsoft project, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word.
- Administrative proficiency – including Method Statements and Feasibility Studies.
- Reliable performer as previously worked 4 projects for VINCI Grand Projects (Construction) and 4 projects for Amberg Engineering – construction supervision consultancy.
Multi-level managerial / team leadership and supervisory skills. Organization skills – ability to communicate effectively at all levels – Clients, Contractors.
For more information, please contact email@example.com referencing N193487.