Leader and strategist with 20 years of experience combining strategic, product, technology and operational expertise transforming enterprises, optimizing and leading delivery practices, and directing mission-critical systems, looking for contract engagements. Extensive capability to lead delivery on time and budget while building trusting, long-term client relationships with client leadership. Develop and lead projects to support the strategic direction of the businesses with immediate tactical needs & long-term strategy, design, and technology elements for client facing and internal platforms.
• Product Manager on many digital products in B2C and B2B space, creating vision and specs. managing, and driving delivery of technology, big data/analytics, UX and development stories in AGILE and Kanban methodology.
• Program Management for Fortune 50 – 1000 firms, reorganizing teams, building new operating models, working to optimize and improve PMOs and working processes
• Experienced Big Data consultant, working closely on the sources of record, data lineage, data quality, and relevant Data Lakes, Marts, and warehouses. Optimizing data gathering and usage
• Ability to define, map, leverage, and document data disparate repositories to drive business decisions
• Technology strategy & management for full lifecycle design and development projects from front end CMS, micro services, middleware, services buses, ERP and EDW platforms ( SFDC, TIBCO, Oracle, SAP)
• Managed multi-million dollar project revenues including P&L and staffing, quarterly margins, and forecasting
• Extensive experience in Agile transformation, Agile Product Owner, creation of backlogs, Sprints, Stories, Tasks, MS AZURE & JIRA workflows and day to day Agile management/ Scrum Master.
• Proven adaptability to multiple business environments and domains with experience in: financial services, healthcare, media, manufacturing, telecommunications, automotive and consumer products.
• Strong team leadership and mentoring skills managing as many as 10 direct reports.
• Strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
• Analyze and develop roadmaps for digital marketing (competitive analysis, marketing ROI, analytics, and integration)
• Digital strategy, marketing & communications planning
• Experience working with global clients and managing off-shore vendors/teams.
For more information, please contact [email protected] referencing N204263.