Vincent is an experienced and all-round Senior Operations Engineer with Shell E&P for 28 years. Expert in oil and gas production maximisation, oil well testing and production data quality. Achievements include e.g. realising significant production improvements for an onshore oil field in the Netherlands; re-commissioning multiphase flowmeters using PI data and conversion formulas in Nigeria.
Key skills and experience:
- Global Subject Matter Expert in production programming, deferment management, hydrocarbon allocation and gas lift management;
- Trainer in production operations for oil and gas;
- Strong analytical skills with a good sense for business opportunities; competent, punctual, motivated,
- Curious, courageous, patient, positive and well organised, self-starter and team player,
- Ability to quickly adapt to different cultures and to work effectively with local staff.
Likes to work with staff at all levels both in the field and in the office. Typically works side by side with technical staff in the office and makes field visits to meet field staff. Engages well with managers to make changes to maximise production, e.g. set up a team of dedicated gas lift engineers with team members from both Operations and Development.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org referencing N181967.