One of your clients in India has approached us asking for our help to identify resources with extensive Operations and HSE experience in Refining and Petrochemicals who could work for them and help them to drive changes in their organization.
- Corporate Head of HSE supporting all manufacturing (1 position)
- Site HSE Heads reporting to the Site President and a parallel reporting to the Corporate Head of HSE for manufacturing (2-3 positions)
- The client preference is to have consultants with a Chemical Industry background especially Plant Manager and above level or corporate HSE services.
- The client prefers to bring in HSE expertise from outside India.
- Locations will be Mumbai (Corporate), Jamnagar (Refining & Petrochemicals), Dahej, Hazira, all in the West coast of India.
- Consultants should have 25+ years’ experience with Operations and HSE, and experience in Risk Management will be an advantage. Having implemented BP’s OMS or Exxon’s OEMS will be an additional advantage.
- Responsibilities will be to lead the site and overall manufacturing HSE function, supporting the line management and providing site level and corporate level assurance.
- Consultants will be employed by the client directly (name to be disclosed at an appropriate time)
For more information, please contact email@example.com referencing N182426.
This job is no longer accepting applications.